Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Praise Report

We just returned from my checkups at UAB. I had a CT scan, chest X-ray and they scoped my throat. I am still clear and cancer free! I also saw my radiation doctor and surgeon. They both felt I was where I should be and even better. I don't have to go back until December; (when my next checkups are scheduled).

We are so thankful and praise God for His grace. We know many of you are still praying for us and really appreciate it. God has used you and your prayers to richly bless us! May He richly bless you also!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news! Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress. We continue to lift you and your family up in our prayers.

Suzan Freeman and family

joy said...

I just found this blog via the Swinney family. i had no idea. My family will be praying for all of you through this. How beautiful that you give God so much glory, for that is why we live!

Unknown said...

Aaron
I have been checking your blog for the last year and I always ask Joy how you are doing when I speak to her. I hate what you have had to go through but I always felt you would whip this one. I'm glad to hear you are doing better.
Wayne Whaley