Monday, March 31, 2008

Praise God for:
*taking us through two full weeks of treatments
*for Aaron not having lost any weight yet
*for Aaron being still being able to eat
*for being faithful
*for supplying our daily needs

Pray for:
*the sores on Aaron's tongue; that they would heal and the pain would subside
*protection in Aaron's mouth; that he wouldn't get any more sores or infections
*strength of spirit, mind, and body
*that Aaron would be able to swallow well enough, so he won't require a feeding tube
*protection of his teeth, gums, and salivary gland
*that the treatments are successful
*that God would be glorified and that we would learn all that He would have us learn in this trial

Thank you for your constant love, support, and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for all that you ask. Having your mouth, especially the tongue, out of commission is a very trying situation, I have some experience with that. I am proof that you can get through it though and Aaron, I know you have the courage and faith.

Ed Moody II

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you.... Praying and believing in God for your good health to be restored. Hallelujah that you have been able to eat. Joy had asked me to pray about that in the beginning, and it is exciting to hear that prayer is answered I will con't to lift you up in my prayers.

Jenny (Whaley) Howle